The Preferred Commercial and Industrial Boiler Repair Company
Over 80 Years of Experience
At Purvis & Foster, Inc., we are proud to have over 80 years of experience serving Michigan and the surrounding states. Since 1932, we have been the preferred commercial and industrial boiler repair and installation choice for hospitals, schools, churches, apartments and commercial/industrial buildings.
As part of our unmatched commitment to customer satisfaction, our experienced technicians provide reliable, high-quality repairs that will last for years.
Commitments to Quality and Customer Service
At Purvis & Foster, Inc., we aren’t happy with our work until you are. All of our projects are completed with an eye toward exact industry standards, ensuring nothing but dependable, top-of-the-line repairs and installations.
A Wide Range of Services
Our extensive knowledge and experience allow us to repair and install all makes and models of boilers and a wide variety of pumps and motors.
In addition, we can repair or replace heat exchangers and coils; repair condensate, expansion and storage tanks; perform D.A. tank inspections and repairs; test combustion efficiency; perform burner tune-ups and CSD-1 testing; and repair or replace breeching and stack.
In addition to our boiler repair services, our ABS/USCG welders provide a wide array of ship repairs. We have a strategic partnership with Nicholson Terminal and Dock with locations in Ecorse and Detroit. We are also equipped to repair locomotive issues.Put our 80+ years of experience to work for you. Purvis & Foster, Inc. is the right company for the job.
- Boiler repairs – all makes
- Boiler installations – all makes
- Pressure vessel repairs/replacements
- Ship repairs- ABS/USCG welders at the dock or on the run
- Heat exchanger and coil repairs/replacements
- Condensate, expansion, and storage tank repairs/replacements
- D.A. tank inspections/repairs
- Blowdown separators and tanks
- Miscellaneous welding
- Combustion efficiency testing
- Burner tune-ups
- CSD-1 testing
- Breeching and stack – repairs/replacements
- Pumps and motors – repairs/replacements
- Women's Business Enterprise (WBE), Certified by WBENC as a woman owned, operated, and controlled business.
- Accredited ASME Quality Control Shop
- ASME "S" Stamp Accreditation
- ASME "U" Stamp Accreditation
- National Board "R" Stamp Accreditation
- State of Michigan Class IV Repairer's License
- State of Michigan Class 5B Boiler Installer's License
- State of Michigan Unlimited Mechanical Contractor License
- State of Ohio Boiler Installation, Repair, and Modification License
- Welders Certification with American Bureau of Shipping and U.S. Coast Guard
In Business Since 1932